Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Too March To Handle

Okay okay, I get it this March pun is too overused. I can feel your cringe through the computer screen. Just tolerate me this once. I can only do this once per year at max only anyway (Hmm or maybe 31 days per year if I want to be real irritating ;))

Actually, March has been really good to me till now. It's kind of unsettling how my tests are so evenly spread out that I don't feel overwhelmed by my studies (like last sem) :) So March, please remain this way and let me march my way to success (ie good finals results + amazeballs CAP)
However, have to say I'm quite fedup with this group mate of mine. He says he has work to do and can't contribute to our ppt slides at least till tonight when the deadline is supposedly this evening -.-  I already said in the whatsapp chat  long ago that I'm going to submit by today. Man. Why can't people take some initiative. I can't even describe how much I felt like flipping a table earlier when I saw his reply. Oh well.  I'm too tired to care anymore, honestly. We shall see how it goes since the presentation is already TMR. Shall not let this affect my good mood, hmph.

Elearning week next wk! :) 4 more days to the end of this week YEEHAAA. I'm quite afraid for the PL2132 midterm this thursday though. It's not as straightforward as I thought it was after the prev quiz. I scored below avg btw -.- But I'll make up for it! Wait and see.

Okay, the end of the short rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment